**Price with 2yr contract and Mail-in Rebate
Jetpack Mifi 5510L
If work frequently takes you outside the office or your home life often takes you away from home—or both, you can safely keep laptops, tablets and other connected devices linked to the 4G LTE network with this Verizon Jetpack.
The Verizon Jetpack™ 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi5510L is simple to set up, and the small, compact design makes it easy to take with you. When powered on, you can connect up to 10 Wi–Fi–enabled devices at 4G LTE speeds (Verizon offers more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined), so you can connect your tablet to the Internet and respond to emails while your coworkers research that big presentation. Or enhance your family’s mobile entertainment by connecting their portable gaming systems, laptops and MP3 players to the 4G LTE network.
Keep your connections going with a long–lasting battery
With a full charge, the MiFi5510L can last up to eight hours* with the help of power–saving options such as auto–shutoff. And you can easily stay current on how much data you are using by viewing the real–time data metering on the screen.
Simplify your connected life with Verizon Jetpack features
- Easily keep your 4G LTE connection with you by using this light and compact device. Keep it in your backpack, purse or briefcase.
- Quickly scroll through menus using touch–navigation keys to view how many devices are connected, battery strength, signal strength, network and roaming information, software updates, passwords, and more. Best of all, you can monitor data usage in real–time and easily manage your use.
- Get lightning–fast 4G LTE speeds, so you can stream video faster, upload photos without delay and quickly send emails with attachments.
Provide a 4G LTE connection to Wi–Fi–enabled devices like these
- Netbooks, notebooks and laptops
- Portable gaming systems
- MP3 and media players
LTE is a trademark of ETSI
*Based on an average user profile that includes both usage and standby. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on signal strength, network configuration, features selected, and data, and other application usage patterns.
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Capable
- LTE: Typical download speeds of 5–12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2–5 Mbps
- Connect up to 10 Wi–Fi® enabled devices at one time in 4G and 5 devices at one time in 3G (an additional device can be added using tethered mode)
- Real–time reporting of data usage
- The device screen with touch–navigation keys allows you to quickly and easily scroll through menus to view how many devices are connected, your battery strength, signal strength, network and roaming information, software updates password and more
- Chipset: MDM9615 – decreased power consumption leads to increased battery life
- 4G SIM Card compatible (3FF SIM)
- Light, compact design
- 1.54” Integrated OLED status display
- USB tethering–capable with Windows & Mac OS X
- Advanced security features
- Easily customize your connection settings, change passwords and access applications using your browser
- VPN Capability
- Please note: MiFi® 5510L does NOT support VZAccess® Manager
- CDMA 1xEV–DO Rev.A/Rev.0: 800/1900 MHz
- 4G LTE (700MHz)
- 4G LTE AWS (1700MHz) available in a future Software Update
- Wi–Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Compatible with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OSX, Android, and iOS
- Web UI works with the latest versions of browsers, including Android™, Chrome™, Firefox®, Internet Explorer®, Safari™ and Mobile Safari™
- 3.9” (H) x 2.4 “ (W) x 0.6”(D)
- 3.3 oz.
- Up to 8 hours of usage time (1800mAh battery)
- Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes (configurable) of inactivity to help increase battery life
- SAR: 1.50 W/kg